Social Media Policy
The NSW Government’s Social Media Policy is under review. Please contact DPC's Government Communications team for more information.
Some NSW Government agencies have their own policies. Examples are listed below.
- Education and Communities - Policy and Video Guides
- Trade & Investment - Social Media Policy, Guidelines and Toolkit
Archiving and privacy guidelines
National guides and policies
- Australian National Botanic Gardens - Social Media Policy (PDF)
- National Library of Australia - Social Media Policy
- Australian Department of Health social media community guidelines
Non-official use of social media policies
Other Australian State Resources
- Australian Capital Territory (ACT) - Social Media Policy
- Queensland Government - Social Media Policy (PDF)
- Victoria's Department of Justice - Social Media Policy
- Government of South Australian – Social Media Guidance for Agencies and Staff
- Western Australia Department of Finance Social Media Guidelines
Social Media Governance lists policies, guidelines and other helpful worldwide social media documents and websites.